King Salman Center for Disability Research is happy to receive research grant applications for projects that server the Center's vision and mission to be a leading disability research center with a global impact.
- Diagnosis and classification of disability.
- Early intervention.
- Inclusion of the disabled in education, healthcare, training, and employment.
- The social, economic, and psychological effects of disability.
- Small projects (with a maximum funding of SAR 100,000).
- Medium-sized projects (with a maximum funding of SAR 500,000).
- Large projects (with unlimited funding).
How to apply
Applications are accepted from both researchers and students working in disability-related fields. Application forms can be found at the following link:
The application forms should be filled and signed by the Primary Investigator (PI) and mailed on CD-ROM to the following address:
C/O: Grants coordinator
King Salman Center for Disability Research
P.O. Box 94682