King Salman Center for Disability Research specializes in:
- Implementing scientific research in the fields of disability and providing all the requirements for it.
- Support scientific research in the areas of disabilities and provide all forms of support to researchers in this field.
- Applying the results of scientific research in the field of disability and developing and implementing programs to ensure this.
- Establishing a comprehensive information center, designing and developing databases and information on disability research for individuals with disabilities in the Kingdom, and providing researchers and specialists with it to contribute to the development of research and practice in the field of research disability.
- Develop importance in research and programs for individuals with disabilities through aimed programs.